We all forget our credentials occasionally. Follow the simple instructions below and you'll be back online in no time!
To reset your password:
- Visit our homepage and click on the “?” link in the online banking login box next to the password.
- Enter your phone number and username, then click “Send me a new password.”
- Once completed, you will receive a call or text from SEFCU with a temporary password. Enter the temporary password in "enter the password we sent you" field.
- Enter the temporary password one more time in the “Current password” field. Create a new password, meeting the current password requirements shown.
To reset your username:
- Visit our homepage and click on the “?” link in the online banking login box next to the username.
- Click on the "I forgot my username" hyperlink on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your email address, then click “send.”
- Check your email for your username and follow the instructions on screen.
- You can now either reset your password or go to the login screen.